Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Travel Plans!

Yesterday, I printed my travel itenerary for Palawan. Since I was in high school, I've been wanting to go to Palawan for a vacation but because I was still a student and my parents are pretty stingy when it comes to traveling(they prefer spending money on food and the continuous improvement of our home), it's only now that I got to book a flight to Palawan. I'll go to Puerto Princesa 2 days earlier than my friends. Will be learning more on where to go in Puerto Princesa so that I'd go around the city smoothly.
the first place I'll go to in Puerto Princesa.weee!

After 4 days of stay in Puerto Princesa, we will go to Coron, Palawan

Coron, Palawan
A lot of people told me that Coron is a paradise and when I looked at the pictures my aunt took(one of it is the picture above) when she went to Coron, I can say that yes it is true, Coron is a paradise. After 3days in Coron, I'll be going back to Manila and then back to reality again..hehe! So excited for this travel! :)


QUESTIONS:
1. Where do you want to go for a vacation?
2.  How long should a vacation be for you?

4 comments:

  1. 1) I would like to go to warm area, any place at all, for a vacation as I live in a very cold weather.

    2) I want my vacation to be at least 10 days.

    Thanks for visiting, and hope to be friends as I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a good place for a break.

    1. Almost any where is good for a break
    2. The longer the better!

    Cheers - Stewart M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go back to Hawaii for a vacation. It is my family favorite so far.

    I want to have at least 2 weeks, just to have enough time and get my travel tickets worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, 1) I want to go some where great..like VietNam or Thailand, Hong Kong, 2) At least two -three weeks.

    Thanks for linking this week, hope to see you next week too. :-) Sorry I just saw your link. The linky will be up for this week in an hour though. smiles.

    ReplyDelete