Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lemon Bars

I'm a newbie when it comes to baking and the only cakes I'm comfortable doing are just the regular ones(carrot cake, chocolate cake, black forest) and some cupcakes(though I still suck at making frostings). When we went to the farm last weekend, I noticed that we have lemons. I didn't know that the plant at the side of the house was actually a lemon until I saw the fruits it bore(I never thought lemons actually grow here in our country.haha!).

Since I love the lemons bars I tried before at a coffee shop, I thought I'd make my own lemon bars so, I looked for a recipe online. Of course I followed the simplest one! :)

I prayed very hard that the lemon bar I'd make would be delicious and indeed they are! My family loved it!

my very first lemon bars! :)

1 comment:

  1. that looks delicious. i love lemon and in bakery? Yummm. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete