Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Movie Review: Mr. Popper's Penguin


This family movie is definitely a good movie to watch. It makes you laugh without the cheesy lines and the lines that are obviously very much intended to make the viewers laugh. Considering that I just woke up so I was not in the mood and that I don't easily laugh whenever I watch a movie, this movie made me laugh throughout.The mere action of the penguins in the movie and the natural charm and wit Jim Carrey has are very much enough to keep the viewers entertained while watching this movie. The story conveys a good message to the viewers because the twist in the story is really good. Though at the last quarter of the film, most of the lines became too cheesy and "unreal"(i can't think of a word to best describe it), I loved the way they handled the twist and the way they ended the story.

My Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment