Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Our Story Part 1

While twitter is the most popular social media platform to voice out whatever one has in his/her mind, I've decided to do it here. My friends follow me on twitter and I don't want them to see this side of me that is so stupid and dramatic.

So here is our story:
After a heartbreaking incident that has wrecked me for weeks and has made me lose a few close friends in the process, then several days after the incident, the guy I was dating told me that he will pursue someone else, Ive decided to give online dating a try. I created a tinder account. While I've met a lot of guys, there is this guy who stood out among the rest. I hesitated at first if I should swipe right because he doesnt look like my type at all. But since he looked like he is well travelled and he actually exerted an effort in writing his bio, I swiped right. That was also the same day I wanted to delete my tinder account as it has already bored me. So, it was untypical of me to send a message first then that same night, asked for his number. I did that so we can still keep touch after I delete my tinder account. I enjoyed every exchanges with him. We didnt run out of things to talk about. He was so thoughtful and warm and nice. I badly wanted us to go out immediately. Unfortunately, he already had plans and I have classes in the evenings. He told me that he wont be free until next weekend, which was 10 days from that day. Then, that same day(day after we matched), he said he will be going to St. Jude in the morning of the next day so he can meet me after the mass. He said he will be free by 10 AM. Since I am not a morning person, a date as early as 10AM is a problem. But hey, I wanted to meet him as soon as there is a chance, so I agreed.

Then came that day when we met. He messaged me at 8:45AM that he is already done with mass. It means 1hour earlier than planned. Since I ddnt want him to wait, I got ready immediately. Believe me,e gready to meet somebody youre interested in for the first time, while youre hungover, is a challenge. Thanlfully, by 9:15, I was all set. I was wearing my then favorite white shirt with my orange shorts. My face was bare and not a single trace of make up can be seen. My hair was lightly damp but I prefer looking plain that have a person wait for me for a long time. I met him in front of a bank close to my apartment. I told myself "aaaah, this guy is someone I will not have feelings for. He is not my type." Little did I know that this guy who I thought I would not get attached to back in Day 1, would make me cry a lot of times.

1 comment: