Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Late Night Meet-Up at Pizza Volante

Bored, hungry and lonely, I asked a friend if we can have a late dinner together. Thankfully, she said yes. We decided to meet at Pizza Volante because it's one of the few restos in Baguio that's open 24hours and the prices of the food there are pretty reasonable. My friend tagged a common friend along which is a good thing because with one more person joining a meet-up, there are more things to talk about.

I had my favorite four cheese pizza. Hawaiian is too ordinary, meat-lovers or any pizza that has lots of meat in it are too salty, I don't like pepperoni and I am not a huge veggie lover so I always go for the simplest pizza :)
6" four cheese pizza

ceasar salad with tuna

Our meal in Pizza Volante is never complete without having our favorite dessert, the choco-vanilla love affair. It is something that we never fail to have whenever we eat there.
choco-vanilla love affair

After a 3-hour dinner and catching up, we left at around 12AM :)


for my Thursday Two Questions, let's talk about food.
1. What is your favorite pizza flavor?
2. What drink do you usually have with pizza?

5 comments:

  1. 1) Favorite pizza flavor is all meat. No pineapples, olives are fine.
    2) I like a coke with that please, soda goes best with that starchy taste. It's a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. My all time favorite pizza is pepperoni with cheese.

    2. Only beer will go with my pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice evening out with friends. That is good for the soul.

    1. I like barbecued chicken or Hawaiian pizza.

    2. I usually drink water with most things.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garlic butter crust is my favorite flavor of all time, and a cold glass of water is perfect for me to go with my pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late visit..but I am having problem with browser crashing..

    Anyway, my favorite pizza crust is sesame seeds and butter, and I like a glass of cold 7 Up to go with it..See you next week :-)

    ReplyDelete