Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Things to do this week! :)

1. Article for our Newsletter "The Advocate"
-Our newsletter in our toastmaster's club is scheduled for release on the 3rd friday of this month. As the president, I asked our VP-PR to release the newsletter on that date. Apparently, despite being the one who set the deadline, I think I am the only one who has not submitted an article yet! Will submit my article hopefully before Wednesday :)

2. Jog at least 4 times a week
- Been planning to do this since the 1st week of August but my laziness immediately strikes before I even change my clothes. Just gained 12pounds in 6 weeks so it's not really good. This week, I promise I will do this!haha!

3. Clean my room
- Whenever I go out, I change my clothes at least 4 times before settling down with what I'd really wear so basically, some of my clothes are on the chair or on the bed or are not neatly arranged in my closet. Also, my table is a bit messy so cleaning my room is definitely a must!

4. Groceries
- I miss baking. Don't have much ingredients to make even just revel bars so I have to buy them. Also, we need to buy some cold cuts for breakfast. :)

5. Attend our 70th Day
- I think all of us in LEAP(Leadership Excellence Achievement Program) team are still having separation anxiety that's why we have almost weekly meets, gigs, coffee meet ups, 50th day and now, the 70th day. I think after the 70th day, we'll plan for a 100th day.haha! This is the one I look forward to the most this week or even this month

7. Go back to reading again
- Before I went to college, I am this high school bookworm who reads the books of David Baldacci, Nicholas Sparks, John Grisham, JK Rowling and a lot of other authors. But now, I am reading a different book--facebook. I guess I have to bring back the bookworm in me :)

Second week of September 2012, bring it on??!haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment