Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me, Myself and I

1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I bake, drink some beer, read a book, write and/or eat lots of sweets :)

2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer? 

Perhaps the late 19th century. A big part of the Philippine history was during that time. That was the time when Jose Rizal made a lot of things for the country. I could've met him and talked to him(and perhaps dated him since there's a huge possibility that we'd meet then because his hometown is a few minutes away from my dad's.haha) Also, I like the dresses women wore here in the Philippines during the 19th century :)

3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
Halloween here in the Philippines is not as fun-filled and celebrated as it is in the United States. There's no trick or treats, jack-o-lanterns, costume parties and etc. Just a day full of horror movies and documentation about ghosts on TV so I have never worn a Halloween costume.

4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1. I love lemongrass tea so it's that or I won't have tea.
2. I have a huge crush on Hugh Laurie.
3. I love hugging---a lot! hugs! :)
4. I still make a wish before I blow a dandelion.
5. I am a huge ref magnet collector so whenever I go from one city to another, the souvenirs I buy are ref magnets.hihi
















5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?

Be honest with what you feel
Enjoy life every now and then and don't just bury yourself with books and worksheets
You'll have an amazing circle of friends
Move on and pick yourself up because along the way, you'll meet that man who will love you so much.
You will learn how to put some make up on

when I was 16 :)


























2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I am so interested in learning more about you! :-) I had no idea Halloween was not really celebrated there. Mark me down as another uneducated American! ;-) PS) I totally buy magnets on vacation too! My fridge is at max capacity.

    XO,

    Your Newest Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a big tradition in my family that when you go on a trip you buy a magnet (and a Christmas ornament). It is fun to look at them and remember the trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete