Thursday, August 30, 2012

That Blue Dress




night out with my gals :)
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: A random brand from South Korea given my a dear friend of mine
Belt: ForMe


I rarely wear a short length-dress but since it's a night out with my girlfriends and that time, I just felt like it's a good time to wear one. I just love Forever21 because it is one of the brands that has something that can fit me.teehee! I bought my dress for only P25(approx $.50). I think I am a really good bargain shopper.hehe! The belt was on clearance sale. The original price was 249 but I bought it for 129. It is true that wearing expensive, pretty dresses can boost a person's confidence but for me, nothing beats having the thing I want to buy for a very low price! :)


linking to:
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. seriously, nothing beats a bargain! Cute dress!

    ReplyDelete